In your defense you did have your first ear infection 2 weeks ago. I took you back to the doctors office today thinking you might have had another one, but nope you're healthy. Screaming your head off and not sleeping well is just because that's what you're into lately.
The doctor advised us letting you cry it out at night ... something we did with Mason (looking back Mason was such an easy baby). It's a lot harder this time around since there could be any number of things actually ailing you and there's a little human sleeping soundly across the hall. We would hate to have Mason wake up from one of your scream-fests cause God forbid we have the both of you awake at 3 in the morning.
Ok enough of my complaining and onto the good stuff ...
- you have 2 teeth now
- new food is peach
- babababa is the sound of choice ... still no mama (although I'm convinced I've heard it once or twice)
- you love standing up and holding onto things
- since bringing Honey home you've been obsessed with her and have a huge grin any time she's in the room
- you celebrated your first Halloween and rocked an awesome Robin costume
- you mastered somesort of backwards crawl which gets you places but not a whole lot of actual crawling
- 3 meals a day with 4 bottles, 6 ounces each
- current weight 17 pounds, 12 ounces