In the past week I've slept even less at night and seem to be peeing every 30 minutes. I am not a fan. I love how I managed to block most of unhappy pregnancy memories from Mason from my mind. The last 40 days are definitely not a picnic but the end result is magical. It makes me want to meet baby brother that much more!
Gap Body Maternity tank extra small/American Eagle jeans size 0
I'm still running and managed to go to a spinning class on Sunday morning. The results aren't pretty; I'm usually wiped out after a work out. I'm not pushing myself too hard and will stop working out once it becomes too uncomfortable but for now I'm enjoying the time to myself.
from thebump.com: At less than two months to go, he weighs in at about 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.
pregnancy symptoms at 34 weeks
- Blurry vision, created by a combination of hormones, fluid buildup and lack of sleep. (not really)
- Fatigue. Now, if only you could sleep at night! (ugh YES)
- Constipation and hemorrhoids. Make sure you're getting plenty of fiber. (nope)
- Swollen ankles and feet. Put up those feet, mama-to-be! (by the end of the day my ankles are definitely swollen)
- As baby prepares for her arrival, you might feel pressure down lower in your pelvis, and even more frequent peeing. (oh yeah didn't think it was possible to go to the bathroom as often as I do)
My next doctor's appointment is Monday morning so I'll have a recap on week 35's post.
I spent some time doing baby brother's laundry and even put some away in his new dresser. The nursery is far from being done but it's nice to check some things off the list. Ryan even installed the carseat this past weekend which makes things seem even more real (and bizarre that I'm actually going to have TWO kids).
Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!