weight - 126 pounds (up 1 pound from my last visit on 12/19)
I met with a new-to-me doctor at the practice and asked her opinion on the whole vaginal delivery/c-section debate. She recommended that I try a vaginal delivery with a time/pain limit and switch to c-section as needed. I'm on board with this since I wasn't really sure I wanted to commit to a c-section and think I owe myself the chance to deliver baby brother vaginally.
Gap Body Maternity tank, extra small / Old Navy yoga leggings, extra small
according to thebump.com, baby is the size of a squash, weighing in at 2.5-3.8 pounds, and measuring 15.2-16.7 inches.
pregnancy symptoms at 32 weeks
- More Braxton Hicks contractions. Are they getting more intense? (VERY MUCH SO)
- Darker nipples, so baby can see then better when it comes time to breastfeed. (TMI?)
- Shortness of breath. Don't worry: baby is getting plenty of air. (YES ALL OF THE TIME)
- Heartburn. Go ahead and pop an antacid. (UGH, HATE IT)
- Enlarged breasts that may leak! (NOT REALLY)
- Vaginal discharge. Your body is preparing for delivery by preventing infection down there. (EWW UNFORTUNATELY YES)
All day sickness is back ... I've been feeling super nauseous and have been eating carbs hardcore. Nothing really sounds appetizing which is unfortunate. Today I went my first morning without coffee in a long time. Just didn't feel like making it and never got around to stopping at a coffee shop. I didn't realize the 4 ounces I drank in the morning actually made a difference until I noticed myself totally spacey all morning long (spacier than normal).