oh well. I'm thankful I am still posting these weekly updates.
I haven't been sleeping well from the million potty breaks all night long. Not to mention the fact that Mason skipped his nap yesterday and has been a bit challenging ... lack of sleep drags on for days and will somehow affect his behavior until he has caught up on sleep. Hallelujah he's actually napping now.
Gap Maternity Body extra small tank, Old Navy extra small fleece pants
This weekend we took some family maternity photos with our neighbor/photographer and I finished up the shoot with her yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turned out since they are a bit more artsy than my previous maternity shoot back in the day for Mason.
according to thebump.com, baby is the size of a pineapple ... 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds
pregnancy symptoms at 31 weeks
- Out of breath, since baby keeps squishing your lungs. (especially when going up stairs)
- Dry, brittle nails, thanks to all that extra nail growth. (haven't really noticed but definitely need a pedicure and manicure soon!)
- Braxton Hicks contractions. Be sure you're drinking plenty of water and changing positions often. (ALL.THE.TIME)
- Leaky boobs. That's baby's first food, called colostrum. (not yet!)
- Frequent urination. Your bladder's just as crowded as your lungs. (way too often)
- Back aches. Be sure to keep stretching. (very much so ... no luck with the acupuncture hunt so I need to schedule a massage ASAP)
- Difficulty sleeping. Aches and pains, your big belly, pregnancy hormones, heartburn and anxiety are probably all contributing. (ugh yes ... Ryan has even started to notice how often I am awake at night which means his sleep is getting interrupted too)
Just 2 more days until I fly down to Florida to visit my pregnant best friend Katie! Should be a fun weekend of pregnant mom stuff ... if you're into that sort of thing :)
Next doctor's appointment is on Monday so expect an update on week 32's post.