Gap Body Maternity, extra small tank/Forever 21 leggings small
according to thebump.com, baby is the size of a head of lettuce. "he's still growing in the 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range, and developing her senses, features and talents"
pregnancy symptoms from their site at 26 weeks:
- Trouble sleeping. The closer you get to your due date, the tougher it might be to get some rest! - I have definitely noticed this in the past couple of days ... waking up around 3am and not being able to fall back asleep for hours.
- Swelling. This also might not let up for a while. - I haven't really noticed
- Headaches, due to hormone fluctuations or stress. - yes! I hate headaches in general but these seem more annoying
- Pregnancy brain -- is it getting tricky to remember stuff? - I blame everything on pregnancy brain
- Braxton Hicks contractions. These are different from labor contractions because they're irregular and milder. - I've had these for a couple of weeks. seem more common lately.
- Slightly higher blood pressure. That's normal at this phase of pregnancy. - not sure about this one
I'll be going to the doctor on Friday for a check-up and for my glucose testing. Should have a better update on week 27's post.