I read back on my old pregnancy posts and saw that my back pain was the real deal back then too. Not that it makes it any better but its good to know that I'm not complaining any more than normal ... at least that's what I'd like to say.
I tried to use a curling wand with my hair this week ... so there's that. Maybe I just wanted to look extra nice for our family date night in honor of New Year's Eve. Ha. At least I showered and switched out of leggings today. It's the little things.
Gap Body Maternity extra small tank, Express jeans size 0 "Zelda"
according to thebump.com the baby is the size of a cucumber ... 15.2- to 16.7-inch, 2.5- to 3.8-pound baby continues to grow.
pregnancy symptoms at 30 weeks
- Heartburn, which might be making sleep hard to come by. (I think I have some right now)
- Swelling -- it's totally normal, as long as it's not sudden or severe. (haven't really noticed)
- General discomfort, thanks to your big belly. (yep!)
- Shortness of breath. Those lungs just keep getting more crowded, right? (um maybe?)
- Trouble sleeping, which leads to another issue: Fatigue. (yes and yes!)
- Weird, vivid dreams. One word (a familiar one): Hormones. (oh yes ... crazy wacky dreams)
It's crazy to think that baby brother will be here in 2.5 months ... looking forward to my next doctor's appointment on the 12th to discuss possible delivery methods since my anxiety level over having a C-section is through the roof!