Gap Brand Maternity, extra small tank/size 25 (0) Lucky Brand Lil Maggie Jeans
I'm finally running out of pre-pregnancy jeans that will fit ... these for example are some old Lucky Brand Jeans I had from college. Yes they are slightly flare and yes I know they probably aren't the most stylish.
According to thebump.com, baby is the size of a cauliflower. "During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds."
pregnancy symptoms at 25 weeks
- Constipation. Be sure to eat plenty of fiber-rich foods! - meh?
- Hemorrhoids -- baby is putting a ton of pressure on your digestive tract. And the constipation certainly isn't helping. - sheesh nope!
- Gas and bloating. Your hormones are slowing down digestion, creating excess gas. - maybe?
- Heartburn. Since baby is pushing on your digestive system it can push stomach acid up your esophagus. - uh yeah
- All-over aches and pains, thanks to hormone fluctuations. - yep
- Trouble sleeping. It's tough to get comfy with that big belly in the way! - totally!