Gap Body Maternity tank, size extra small/Hanes sweat pants size small
This past week was rough, with Mason getting over his cold and me trying not to re-catch it. We also made the long drive down to Jacksonville, FL for a short wedding visit. We arrived around 3pm on Friday afternoon and left at 9:30am on Sunday morning. I loved seeing my parents and friends for a short time but the trip was really short and really exhausting.
Anyways, this week brought a return to fitness after taking 4 days off. I went to Pure Barre on Monday and today and followed up each class with a few miles on the treadmill at the YMCA.
I've been trying to eat better the past few days after basically eating all bad food during the weekend. Fast food just seems easier during road trips.
according to thebump.com, baby is the size of a cantaloupe. "Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world."
- swollen ankles and feet: not too bad normally, but definitely showed up after dancing and wearing high heels Saturday night at the wedding.
- leg cramps, which can be a sign of dehydration: Yep, saw that today while I was laying on the couch. most definitely due to not drinking enough water today
- back aches: oh yeah these are unfortunately still around and in full force
- linea nigra: don't have the dark line, but didn't really have it with Mason. my belly does seem furrier in general though. I'm a hairy person so I'm not surprised.
- stretch marks: thankfully still no signs of these. I've been trying to lather up after showers with Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter to avoid those marks.
And that's about it for this week. Still working out (although running very slowly and less distance), still dabbling in Pure Barre, trying to eat healthy, and trying to rest while taking care of the very active and involved Mason.