This past weekend Mason turned TWO! We celebrated 3 different times for his birthday (probably a little much on my part but what can I say I love that kid). On Thursday we took cupcakes to Mason's school and celebrated with his class. On Saturday we went to Discovery Place and explored the museum, followed by some delicious Midwood BBQ lunch.
And the biggest celebration was Sunday at his party at the Little Gym. Mason must've been so excited about partying with his friends that he skipped napping. Thankfully he pulled it together and was an absolute blast during his party. He definitely crashed hard that night and tried to sleep in on Monday morning. I felt bad about waking him up, but we had his 2 year check up at the doctor's.
- 35.25 inches tall
- weighs 32 pounds
- has switched to drinking unsweetened almond milk instead of cow's milk
- skips naps every couple of days
- falls asleep around 8pm - wakes up around 6:45am
- loves playing outside in the grass
- lots of new words lately
- silly toddler tantrums over the most insignificant things
- can go up and down the stairs with minimal supervision (huge for us since he's so clumsy)
- blames all of his booboos on Honey (poor dog)
- still obsessed with Elmo