Oh Mason, you make it so difficult to photograph you. He must be the most active toddler ever. He rarely stops moving, and when he does pause it's for mere seconds.
It's funny how much darker his hair looks. He still doesn't have much but thankfully it has been growing in.
Honey is his constant companion and can be found following him around throughout the house. Poor dog is always so tired by the end of the day.
Mason is such a goofball, there is no other way of saying it. He's always laughing and making me laugh as well.
- latest way of getting him to eat vegetables - frozen peas. he eats them by the hand full
- still loves eating bananas every morning. it's the first thing he asks for when he gets downstairs
- not very verbal but has been doing much better at communicating through sign language
- still loves pre-school and going to his Little Gym class
- bedtime has gotten a little later; he usually falls asleep by 8 but is in bed around 7:30pm
- took his first trip to the zoo and loved it. looking forward to using our annual passes
- no new teeth but has been working on those 4 incisors