with 10 days to go until the Rocktoberfest Half Marathon, I figured it would be fun (for me) to do 10 things about my training thus far. here goes:
1. there are only 5 or 6 more training runs before the big race
2. I am supposed to do 12 miles tomorrow but am leaning towards 10 ... or 8
3. I've ran an average of 74 miles a month during July, August, and September
4. my longest training run was 10.05 miles in 1:19:55 hours
5. my fastest training run was 3.1 miles in 22:30 minutes (7:15 min/mile pace)
6. my slowest training run was 5 miles on the treadmill in 1:02:30 hours (12:30 min/mile pace)
7. I've only thrown up once after a run (gross)
8. I've trained with gummy bears and GU as fuel during the last few "long" runs
9. I bought my first running skirt and love it. it's been worn twice so far.
10. and lastly ... I've managed to race with Mason in multiple 5ks and even placed twice (the second time has not been blogged about since I have YET to receive my award)
so am I excited about the race? meh. sure? at this point I just want to get it run and done.
Things I’m Loving Friday #191
1 day ago