Oh my was it hard to get these monthly pictures! I hope no one minds that I clipped his tie onto his monster pajamas ... I figured it dressed up the outfit a bit :)
Mason is definitely on the go. He's pretty much mastered walking and is quickly trying to give running a try. It's making it so much harder to keep him safe and sound! And he loves climbing which has also given me a few bouts of panic.
- bath time and rubber ducks
- cheeseburgers (he makes me so proud)
- mango, blueberries, apples, occasionally strawberries
- meatloaf (with shredded zucchini and carrots)
- giving dad a hug
- going to the Little Gym and hanging out with his friends
- going to the gym with mom every morning
- swim lessons
- he went through a phase where sweet potatoes and macaroni and cheese were out, but fortunately that didn't last very long
- diaper changes
- wearing shoes while in the car
- sitting in the carseat for too long
- isn't loving bananas as much anymore
The poor kid is going through some terrible teething! He's up to 8 teeth (4 on top, and 4 on the bottom) along with 1 bottom molar that has peaked through.
He's been wearing 18-24 months in clothes and his sneakers are size 5. He still seems pretty big for his age but since we won't have another doctor appointment until 18 months it's hard to really know where he stands among other kids.
looking forward to updating everyone on 15 months!