As you can tell, taking pictures of Mason in his chair is really difficult. He's discovered climbing and is always trying to climb up and out of his chair.
And the distractions ... he's super distracted lately by everything and anything. Usually Honey or Ryan cause him to look away in a heartbeat.
I took over 50 pictures during this "shoot" and this is the best I got of him sitting in his chair with the tie on. I'll take it.
He's always laughing and his laugh makes me laugh. 90% of the day he's such a happy boy ... it's that other 10% that turns mommy's life upside down.
I know I'm clearly biased but isn't Mason such a doll?
Big accomplishments this past month have been taking his first steps. I can't say he's an outright walker (ha Walking Dead reference) but he has definitely taken some steps in the right direction ... hahaha pun intended. Ok I'll stop with the jokes and try to stay on task since his nap is almost over.
- dislikes include being on the changing table for diaper changes. absolutely hates them. 9 out of 10 times he cries during the entire process.
- he's also stopped liking his green purees ... I mix zucchini and peas together before pureeing it in the blender and lately it's just not his thing.
- likes include eating anything off mommy's plate. he's been trying all sorts of new food this past month which makes eating together fun, although a lot more time consuming.
- he's indifferent about daycare at the gym ... some days he's fine with being there, other times he cries almost the entire time
- loves taking a bath and splashing around with his rubber ducky
- loves story time, except he now tries to turn the pages himself which turns into speed reading
- loves hanging out with his little buddies and has some birthday parties lined up
- still only 4 teeth but seems to be teething ALL.THE.TIME
- down to 3 breast feedings a day (first thing in the morning, mid/late afternoon depending on the nap situation), and right before bed
- naps ... oh naps. why can't he be more consistent? usually has no problem with a nice hour long morning nap but more often than not skips the afternoon nap.
- words include baaah (ball), dag (dog), hiiiiiiiii (hi), mama (said over and over again when he needs something from me), dada. he spends a lot of the day "talking" to me which makes it just the tiniest bit less lonely while Ryan is off traveling