Better late than never I supposed. It's been a rough week since Mason is experiencing his first full blown cold ... complete with stuffed up/runny nose, coughing, and general fussiness. It got so worrisome that I even took him to the doctor's office today, but we fortunately told that he did not have an ear infection and to wait out the cold.
These pictures were impossible to take. Ryan was out of town and I had no one to hold him down while I snapped away. Plus the whole "taping a cloth tie" to his onesie is not very effective.
|mmm lense cap to mommy's camera|
Still no walking but lots of standing and taking steps along the coffee table, couch, and anything else he can grab onto.
This month in review:
- 4 teeth total (those 2 top teeth finally came down)
- loves clapping his hands
- 23 pounds and 4 ounces (per his doctor's visit today)
- really fights that afternoon nap (but could be from feeling sick)
- still breastfeeding 4 times a day
- eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the table with us
- introduced Cheerios and loves them
- prefers his food pureed and isn't a fan of solids