This kid doesn't stop getting bigger! No weight or height update this time (since there weren't any doctor office measurements) but it's obvious that he is still growing. One of the Publix employees even thought he was already 1 year old ... close buddy, but still 5 months off from that mark :)
He's been eating a lot more solids in the past month. We've introduced squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, pears, and bananas. So far he's loved them all. Definitely is a foodie like his mom :) Can't wait to introduce cheeseburgers in pureed form ... joking (maybe). I've made my own baby food and I've also bought Gerber brand. Clearly buying it ready made is easier but I'm leaning towards making my own in the future. We shall see.
He's constantly on the move ... this whole crawling thing is super fun for him and he tries to get away any chance he gets.
He's also mastered standing up in his pack n play and his crib. He'll stand for minutes on end and just stare at what is going on around him. Oh and Honey has inherited the Boppy pillow it seems.
- the water dispenser on the refrigerator
- opening window blinds every morning
- Bobo, his new stuffed monkey
- taking baths (he used to hate them!)
- going on the swing at the playground
- having play dates with Linus and Carson (his little buddies)
- walks, jogs, runs in the BOB stroller
- hiking (in the mountains of Tennessee no less)
- being ignored too long
- wearing socks
- being restrained (in his car seat, high chair, basically anywhere that prevents full freedom)
- when dad travels (ok maybe that's a mom dislike)
- posing for photos
Last of the updates for this month ...
- breastfeeding 4-6 times a day
- eating solids 2-3 times a day
- sleeping 6 out of 7 nights a week 7:30pm-6:30am ... once in a while he'll wake up at 4:30am and either cry for a while and I'll feed him, or will put himself back to sleep without much fuss *mom still wakes up around 1am and 4am for no reason*
- 2-3 naps a day, lasting between 40-75 minutes
- one tooth is visible, the 2nd tooth is starting to poke through too