At 160 calories and 14 grams of protein I figured it would be the best way to keep me fueled during some cardio and weights.
Once at the gym I took a day off from running and did some cardio on the bicycle instead.
- 3.14 miles in 15 minutes at level 5 out 20
Then I headed to the free weights area and did the following exercises using a pair of 5 pound weights.
- 2 sets of 15 reps overhead press
- 2 sets of 15 reps side lateral raises
- 2 sets of 15 reps front lateral raises
It was definitely a quick work out but I'm glad I went to the YMCA instead of skipping out.
On my way back to work I stopped by Subway for my usual 6 inch veggie delight on wheat.
They need to stop skimping on the veggies on a veggie sub for Pete's sake!
Time to count down until 5pm :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone