This week I've done 2 workouts that have so far gone undocumented.
On Tuesday after work I went to the YMCA with Ryan and did the following:
- 20 minutes of cardio on the bike (total 7.2 miles)
- 3 sets of 12 reps bicep curls using a pair of 5 pound weights
- 3 sets of 12 reps lateral pulldowns with weight set to 25 pounds
- 3 sets of 12 reps seated row with weight set to 25 pounds
Today I used my lunch break for a quick cardio workout. I jumped on the treadmill at the YMCA and alternated walking and running for 30 minutes and 15 seconds.
- total time ran was 20 minutes and walked for 10 minutes and 15 seconds
- total distance 2.5 miles
So far I'm 3 workouts in for this week and look forward to going to the gym a couple more times. I can't slack off before the new year :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday with Two Toddlers
11 hours ago