I felt so productive all day yesterday. I had a good day at work, took a lunch break where I did some minimal grocery shopping and walked 1.4 miles, went to the gym with Ryan, and made a delicious dinner. I know this seems pretty mundane, but it was such a breath of fresh air to act like a normal person again instead of just working long hours without breaks, scavenging for food at random times of the day, then passing out from exhaustion. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I can have some normalcy for a few days.
It felt good to be back at the gym and working out. We took too long of a hiatus after the half marathon in Savannah.
I started my work out with 2.1 miles on the treadmill:
- 2.0 miles running - alternating between 5.3 and 6.0 - 21:25 minutes
- 0.1 miles walking - set at 4.0 - 1:35 minutes
- total for the day 2.5 miles - 43:30 minutes
After some cardio I headed to the weights area and did the following back and bicep exercises:
- seated row - 3 sets of 12 reps @ 25 pounds
- seated lateral pull down - 3 sets of 12 reps @ 25 pounds
- bicep curls - 3 sets of 12 reps using 2 free weights, 5 pounds each
- bicep curls on machine - 3 sets of 8 reps @ 10 pounds