So here I am. Finding some time in my day to post a quick recap on this past week.
I took advantage of the continued great weather in Charlotte and ran around Uptown:
- 3 miles in 25:45 minutes
2 a days are back! I headed to the YMCA in the morning and warmed up on the treadmill with:
- 10 minutes of running - 1.07 miles with 1.0 incline
- seated leg curl: 3 sets of 12 reps, 35 lbs.
- seated leg extension: 3 sets of 12 reps, 35lbs.
- seated leg press: 3 sets of 12 reps, 100 lbs.
much needed day off from working out
I headed to the YMCA early in the morning and knocked out a run on the treadmill:
- 3.15 miles in 28 minutes - 1 minute walking warm up, 26 minutes running, 1 minute walking cool down
This brings us to Friday ... today. As of now I have not worked out, and ultimately would like to do a 6 mile run tomorrow morning, so chances are that I'll skip a work out today. On another note I've been a pescetarian for the past 4 days while Ryan has been out of town on business. The only time I had fish was on Wednesday night when I had some sushi at Deejai Thai with Pablo and Alex. Other than that I have stuck to a vegetarian diet, eating 3 meals a day without any meat. Woo!