To make up for my "laziness" last night I decided to wake up extra early today to do the shoulders and arms work out. It usually takes 60 minutes to get through the entire program but I ended up fast forwarding each segment after I was finished with the set. I also skipped most of the breaks in between. Using a set of 5 pound weights I did the following exercises, alternating between shoulders, biceps, and triceps.
- 10 minute warm-up/stretch
- 12 alternating shoulder press
- 16 in/out bicep curls
- 12 two arm tricep kickbacks
- 15 deep swimmer shoulder press
- 12 concentrated supination curls
- 12 chair dips
- 15 upright rows
- 16 static arm curls
- 10 flip/grip twist kickbacks
- 10 seated shoulder fly
- 16 crouching cohen curls
- 12 lying down tricep extension
- 3:30 minute cool-down/stretch
Although I didn't have time for the ab ripper segment, I still managed to get a good work out in.