- warm up at 4.0 for 2 minutes
- ran for 54 minutes between 5.0-6.5
- cool down at 4.0 for 4 minutes
- total distance: 5.85 miles
- total calories burned: 679
The leftover "paella" was even better today. I added some Goya hot sauce to the rice and shrimp to add some spice. On the side I microwaved some frozen sweet plantains (found in the freezer section of Sedano's grocery store) and chopped up some tomatoes and cucumbers and mixed the veggies with some goat cheese, dried basil, and balsamic vinegar for a simple salad.